HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMBALAND!

HAPPY 41st BIRTHDAY TIMBALAND!! YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION AND VISIONARY TO ALL OF US FANS, PRODUCERS, SINGERS, SONGWRITERS, FAMILIES, FRIENDS, EVEN COMPANIES!
Originally I was going to make a tribute video, but I think I'll do that next year since this year @Teamtimbo310 from Twitter has already made one, so I'll share his instead. Go follow him as well, he's a super-dedicated Timbo supporter!


SO HERE'S TO A GREAT 2012 WITH MANY PROJECTS TO LOOK OUT FOR:
Timbaland - Presents Shock Value III
Missy Elliott - Block Party
Brandy - Two Eleven
Nelly Furtado - T.S.I.
OneRepublic - (Unnamed Album)
Rick Ross - God Forgives, I Don't
Justin Bieber - Believe
Keri Hilson - (Unnamed Album)
Ludacris - Ludaversal
T.I. - Trouble Man


HERE'S A QUICK BIRTHDAY MESSAGE FROM ONE OF OUR ADMINS, @TimboDaKingFan, MAKE SURE TO TWITTER FOLLOW HIM TOO!

LASTLY HERE'S A QUICK MESSAGE FROM PETER G. "Hello everybody, it's Peter G. I'd also want to wish Timbo the best for the next year of his inspiring life. Tim, if you ever read this I want you to know that your songs will always be my number ones. Thank you for the 90's, thank you for Beatclub, thank you for all the time spent on clearing your samples and searching for rare reels with my buddies. And thanks for creating a powerful and efficient community that feels like a big family to me. I wish you a long and happy life and tons of creativity for your future work. God bless you!"

2 comments:

  1. You forgot Luda and t.i. By the way, cute video! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. damn i knew i forgot something, i'll add them quickly

      Delete