Justin Timberlake - "The 20/20 Experience" FULL STREAM


IT'S HERE! Only a few days ahead of schedule, I've gotta say that I haven't heard such short-tracked album at such quality length! Raking in a total of 1 hour, 10 minutes and 6 seconds, and we still haven't got the two bonus tracks yet! This is the first entirely-produced Timbaland album ever since Chris Cornell's "Scream". Not even FutureSex/LoveSounds was an entire Timbo production. But who cares honestly about that? The fact is the dynamic duo are truly returned, I swear this what music needed.
Now if you want to cop that shit for yourself, then head over to iTunes here to get it.
So on a scale of 1 to 20, I rate this album 20/20!

Seeing as I can't stream the album myself I shall instead share Justin's very recent live performances of "Suit & Tie" and "Mirrors" from SNL (Saturday Night Live).



No comments:

Post a Comment