Timbaland Touring!


I was riding a train this morning when I suddenly got this urge to pick a newspaper and flick through the pages, and here's what I found, an advert consuming the whole page for the Beyoncé Knowles upcoming tour, with an interesting array of supporting acts, including Ellie Goulding, Florence + The Machine, Haim, Iggy Azalea, John Legend, Laura Pausini, Rita Ora, and Timbaland! Looks like for UK only though, perhaps he'll continue further on with her in other countries too provided his schedule complies.

So Timbo is sitting quietly now and rehearsing, getting ready to jump on stage with Mrs Carter, but not only that he'll join Justin Timberlake on his "The 20/20 Experience World Tour", not to be confused with the Jay-Z version "Legends Of The Summer Stadium Tour".


Whoah Tim really is getting his hands full with these said events, which is why we're not hearing much about his music right now, it's all about JT and Queen B! I bet it's Roc Nation who is responsible for lining up Tim with such a hectic scheduke!
 Still everyone I'll do my best to keep my eyes peeled, there's bound to be more activity cropping up this May....

No comments:

Post a Comment