Hello, Fellow Timbo Stans

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com Whats happening guys, first and foremost, I would like to thank Thomas for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the Timbo Passion Team and to bring the Timbaland and The Neptunes Fans more together, so let me Introduce myself to you guys. My name is Milan ‘Mika’ Stanković, also known as DJ Freakiii and Tha Freakness. I am 31 years old from Serbia, Belgrade, graduated with a Computer Science degree and speak English, German, Swedish, French and Serbian.

My biggest Passion though is the Music, especially from Charles Hugo and Pharrell Williams also known as The Neptunes and of course Timothy ‘Timbo The KingMosley. Some of you guys know me from my Fan Site TheNeptunes.Org and my Mixes around the net, which I have been doing since 2000, that’s when I started following Timbaland and The Neptunes. I am also a DJ and love Mixing and Editing stuff, and removed DJ’s and Tags from more than 300 Timbaland Tracks for the Collection.

I used to run a Timbaland Channel on the IRC since 2001 till 2008 called #timbaland on EfNet with Czar, Cory Bold, AlSween and other guys, and we used to fake Timbaland Tracks or we’ve been leaking stuff (Vulnerable, Big White Spaceship for example) on the net when we haven’t had any upload sites such as Zippyshare or Rapidshare, I think that’s about it, thanks again for having me on the team Thomas and the whole crew Timbo Passion Crew, appreciate that very much, looking forward to work with you guys, here are some of my contact links where you can find me.

Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/tha-freakness
YouTube http://www.youtube.com/freaknesss
Email djfreakiii@hotmail.com


Missy Elliott - Get Ur Freak On (DJ Freakiii x Mr. Carmack Remix) (13')

Busta Rhymes - Twerk It (DJ Freakiii Belgrade Trap Mix) (13')

No comments:

Post a Comment