Meek Mill Talks About The Timbaland Collaboration

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com
The Maybach Music crew is gearing up for a big year ahead with new albums from Rick Ross, Wale, and Meek Mill, who plans to drop his sophomore LP this spring. While attending the launch of “REVOLT Live” in Hollywood, the Philly MC revealed that he has recorded over 80 songs and collaborated with the likes of DJ Khaled and Rita Ora.

Meek exclusively told Rap-Up TV. Timbaland has also lent his production skills. “That’s the OG,” said Meek. “Me and Timbaland always kickin’ it for the last year or two, so I seen him one day, I was playin’ some music for him and Hov, and he was like, he wanna go in and make some magic. I was all the way with that.”

So what can fans expect from the follow-up to his 2012 debut Dreams and Nightmares? “You can expect just quality music,” explained Meek, who still hasn’t decided on a title. “You know me, I’m a street rapper. I come with that street shit, so I’m just comin’ with that on another level right now and takin’ them to a different place.”


*rap-up.com
*thisiswalder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment