Michael Jackson - Slave To The Rhythm (Timbaland Mix) (14')

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com
It’s been almost a year since Timbaland revealed that he is officially working on a full Michael Jackson album, and we finally get to hear the first preview of how that MJ x Timbo will sound like. "I have a lot of unreleased Michael Jackson," Timbo said last year. "L.A. Reid came to my house, [he's] like 'I got something big I wanna do. Me and you we gotta do something big.' And he said, 'How would you like to do Michael Jackson?' Of course I'll do it. It would complete my legacy."

The Estate of Michael Jackson and Epic Records partnered with Sony Mobile for a 90 second spot for the Xperia Z2 phone with a preview of Michael Jackson’s ‘Slave To The Rhythm’ mixed by Timbaland, all I can say is dopeness, can’t wait for upcoming Michael Jackson x Timbaland Album. I’ve also managed to make the preview longer, check out the commercial and the tune below.
As for the rumored first single "Chicago," Timbaland says it's not confirmed but he thinks it should be the unnamed album's lead cut because it "sounds like today." Unfortunately, the producer and the pop star never got to meet in person, but they did talk on the phone once. Doing a slight Jackson impersonation, Timbo says that Jackson told him, "I like your stuff. You're good." Thanks to Davidprimer.

*lipstickalley.com
*
spin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment