DJ Kool - Back Up Out My Way feat. Magoo (DJ Kool, Screwface) (03') (Update)

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com
According to thomascrownchronicles.blogspot.com, 'Back Up Out My Way' featuring Magoo is not produced by Timbaland but by DJ Kool and Screwface, thanks to Davidprimer.

Posted May 10th. Here is an old Timbaland production from 2003 by DJ Kool featuring Magoo on the tune ‘Back Up Out My Way’. There is also a slightly different version of the tune but with Black Russians featuring DJ Kool and Magoo, check out both versions below, thanks to timnmagoo3.
Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com
DJ Kool - Back Up Out My Way feat. Magoo (03') Black Russians - Back Up Out My Way feat. Magoo & DJ Kool (03')

2 comments:

  1. THANK U GUYS for posting and keeping the blog alive! i am ETERNALLY GRATEFUL. much love to all you guys

    ReplyDelete