Karl Wolf Talks About Timbaland (November 16th)

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com
The multi-award-winning, triple-platinum-selling artist features numerous eminent songwriters, musicians and producers on his latest album, such as Show Stevens, David Neale, Jim Beanz, Fatman Scoop and Timbaland. Magic Hotel,” featuring Timbaland and BK Brasco, was a number-one hit. Timbaland is “one of the most creative and out-of-the-box urban producers out there,” said Wolf.

“I’ve always been a fan, and when we connected it was literally magic on my song, no pun intended.” Having taken two years to release his latest album, there was a great deal of anticipation. “I really wanted to make an album that was respected by the music community as well as by fans – catchy, yet super-creative and special. I believe I’ve done just that, and I’m extremely proud of it,” said Wolf. Thanks to thepestilence.

*yalibnan.com

Karl Wolf - Magic Hotel feat. Timbaland & BK Brasco (Official Video) (2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment