Pusha T.'s 'Darkest Before Dawn' Is Due December 18th

gfddfggfd fdg
Pusha T.'s been building hype for his sophomore solo album for most of 2015, which was, up until yesterday, going to be called King Push. During an interview with Noisey, though, the rapper explained that he had so much material he wanted to put out that he would be releasing two albums instead of one -- King Push will be pushed (no pun intended) to the spring of 2016 to make room for the just-announced Darkest Before Dawn, which will drop Dec. 18.

"I’ve been recording so much -- I didn’t want to break up that body of work," the rapper told Noisey. "I feel like I had the producers doing things that they weren’t usually known for, a little out of their wheelhouse. I wanted to give the fans that body of work. That’s the music I love, and that’s the music that my fans love from me.

Instead of having those moments throughout King Push, let’s just separate the game."
Pusha confirmed that Darkest features collaborations with Kanye West, A$AP Rocky, The-Dream, Jill Scott, Kehlani, and Beanie Sigel. It also features production from Kanye, Hudson Mohawke, Pharrell, Q-Tip, Timbaland, and Diddy.
*billboard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment