Tinashe Talks Working With Timbaland On New Album ‘Joyride’

hgjhj ghhgjTinashe revealed that she’s working with producer heavy-weights like Boi-1da, The-Dream and Timbaland while being interviewed  by 92.3’s AMP Radio. “We done a lot of amazing stuff,” she noted. But as for when the album is actually coming out? “It’s coming soon,” the “Bet On It” crooner said. “I’ve been working really hard the past month, just finishing it up and perfecting it. I’m really excited about the new stuff that we’ve done in the last few weeks.”

“When I think about Joyride, I think it really takes you on a journey,” she told radio host DJ Toro. “I always love not being able to be in one particular box, so I would definitely not say that it’s either ‘2 On’ nor is it ballads. It’s somewhere in between. There is a ballad and there is, like, some club songs. But, you know, there’s everything. There’s something for every type of moods.” Check out the interview below, thanks to David Primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment