THEY. Talk Timbaland

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com|
The LA duo already have Timbaland on side, but with their new album, they're hoping to join the likes of Frank Ocean as R&B free-thinkers. "Recently in LA, you had a movement where a lot of like minded people just came together and grew. There are so many creative minds out there and the next 3-5 years in music will be so interesting and I'm excited to be part of it."

The two are not taking their rise for granted. They share a story about veteran producer Timbaland, who gave them advice while they worked together. “he came back and I pressed play for him, he was like 'This is tight man, you made uncle proud!' That was the biggest moment for me because I idolised him and now I have his approval."

*standard.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment