Keri Hilson Talks About Timbaland (October 10) (2019)

fghfhfhg
The Bakewell Media’s Taste Of Soul Festival continues to bring unique, authentic foods and entertainment to Crenshaw Blvd. This year, the event will welcome R&B singer-songwriter, Keri Hilson to the Hyundai Sound Stage on Saturday, Oct. 19. It’s been four years since Hyundai became a sponsor for the festival and in that time, it has invited countless artists including Chante Moore, Teddy Riley, Ginuwine, Brandy and more to perform for eager fans for free.

Keri’s self-proclaimed “debut to the world” was her collaboration with rapper Timbaland, “The Way I Are,” a song that left her imprint in the musical world. “There’s a certain pride that I feel, having that kind of introduction from someone who’s work I had admired [for] my entire life,” Hilson said. “I just felt really honored to be next in line for a Timbaland introduction.”

*lasentinel.net

No comments:

Post a Comment