Saweetie Talks Working With Timbaland

gfhgfhgfh
Saweetie sat down with PaperMag to talk about her new album and working with Timbaland. "He gave me this 20-year-old, fresh energy and would have made me think that he was a brand new producer who was super talented," she says. "It took me by surprise because normally, when you work with people who've been in the game for a while to kind of be second in their era — but he was just so hip, then just fell on top of what was the hot town. So I'm so grateful for the opportunity because he definitely pushed me to challenge myself. A lot of people say that they cook in the studio," but he was literally cooking in the studio and it felt like that."

hjghjgjghytu
"I think when me and Tim got together, I was trying to figure out who I was as a woman, as an artist," she says. "So I think we experimented a lot and while I think that it was great, I've got a lot to talk about now. "I'm interested in going back and starting from scratch to make even bigger songs with him. What we made sounds great, but I'm really excited to see what we can do now that I have figured out who I am."

Timbaland also responded to working with Saweetie: "She's a great person, and she's very intuitive about her career and her artistry," he says. "We did a lot of songs, so I don't know what songs she's going to put on the album, but I'm excited for it," he continues. "Whatever that body of work is, all the work we've done, I know it's going to be amazing. So I'm just curious to see how she keys her body of work together."

*papermag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment