Timbaland x MensHealth.com Interview (2019) (Video)

5555
Men’s Health caught up the the legendary producer at his home in Miami to find out how Tim became Tim. Timbaland says his turning point came when looking at himself. “I would look at pictures and I was like: no way,” he remembers. He says one time when standing next to a girl, he realized their anatomy, well, aligned more than he would have liked. “I looked at my breast, I looked at her breast, and I was like: we both can’t …” He says after, when he went to the doctor, he learned that his weight wasn’t just an aesthetic concern; he was at risk for diabetes. Enough was enough.

Timbaland then entered what he calls a “two-year 360” where he revamped his diet and fitness, and was able to cut out the prescription drugs he said had kept him in the “sunken place.” That includes addiction, low energy, failed relationships, and a clouded mind. Now, Timbaland keeps it simple. He’s adopted a diet that more resembles a bodybuilder’s routine than any mainstream trend. He calls it “Plain Jane,” or, in other words, “you're not eating for taste; you’re eating for fuel.” Check out the Video HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment