Throwback Sunday (or Monday) #7: Timbaland & Magoo - Deep In Your Memory

I know I wasn't posting throwbacks for some time but there was so many leaks and premieres lately (plenty of new tracks in general) that I simply thought nobody will be interested. Sorry if someone missed the series, I'll try to make it up. And yeah, I know I promised to post more Missy stuff but the album got delayed once again so I think I'll wait some more time. Instead of that, here's an awesome Tim & Magoo track, where Mags kicks some smart rhymes over a funky Timbo beat (hell yeah):



I love it, especially the stereo effect used here. But the best thing about this song are the lyrics. "F**ked Jyll on the hill". LOL

Oh, and I'll try to bring more life to this series. I'll try, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment