Pusha T. Has Timbaland On New Album

12345
Pusha T. shares some details of his upcoming album, where he revealed that Timbaland will be on his new album. „I am feverishly -- I love that word so much these days. I am feverishly trying to finish King Push, and get some music out this month. It's a real easy thing -- just a couple different pieces that I feel like need to be in place. My fans like a certain quality and a certain level of music. Once I give it to them, they seem pretty happy.

Anyone else, they can get down with the game if they want to. I'm definitely making this for [the fans] -- no holds barred. Nothing to be compromised. I hope everybody stays down. Timbaland, Kanye West, Pharrell, The-Dream, Sean Combs...and someone from my hometown who I've never, ever worked with before.“
Stay tuned for more information.

*hotnewhiphop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment