Keri Hilson Announces New Album ‘L.I.A.R.’ With Timbaland & Co.

fdgfd gfddgf
Miss Keri is back. Over five years since her last album, Keri Hilson has announced her return with L.I.A.R. Her third album, an acronym for Love Is A Religion, follows her 2009 debut In A Perfect World… and 2010’s No Boys Allowed, which featured appearances from Chris Brown, Kanye West, and J. Cole. The album will address her musical hiatus.

“I promise, I will tell my fans everything on this album. Why I was really gone, what actually happened, what didn’t, what I could control, and what I couldn’t,” said Hilson. “Never will I ever again take a break from music.” The first single “Again” will be available on Friday, March 18. Produced by Mike WiLL-Made It and co-written by R. City, the “raw mid-tempo R&B anthem” is described as “Keri’s most honest song to-date.”

“I said I’d never do it again, but I turned around and I did it again / I know I said that this was the end, but I turned around and I did it again,” sings the newly-single Keri. L.I.A.R., which will be released via Zone 4/Interscope/Mosley Music Group later this year, also features contributions from Chris Brown, Polow Da Don, Timbaland, Danja, and more. Thanks to David Primer.

*rap-up.com

No comments:

Post a Comment