Timbaland To Keynote ASCAP 'I Create Music' Expo

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com
Timbaland will participate in a keynote interviews at the 11th annual ASCAP "I Create Music" Expo on Friday, April 29th at 4:30p (PT). The five-time ASCAP Songwriter of the Year, currently Executive Music Producer for the hit FOX TV series "Empire," will discuss his career and how he pioneered an R&B/hip-hop sound that endures today. The Expo takes place April 28th-30th at the Loews Hollywood Hotel in Los Angeles.

Other new talent added to the 2016 ASCAP "I Create Music" Expo includes singer-songwriter Brian McKnight ("One Last Cry") at the April 28th "I Create Music" Center Stage show; Andra Day on the APrul 29th "Women In Music" session; and LaShawn Daniels (Lady Gaga's "Telephone;" Destiny's Child's "Say My Name") on the April 30th "Writer's Jam". For more information and to register for the conference, go HERE, thanks to thepestilence.

*allaccess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment