Timbaland at SXSW & Break Ya Back (Clean)

The showcase undoubtedly went very well (except for the few power outages which Tim claimed happened because of his hits) but anyway many hits were performed by Timbaland, including Break Ya Back, I'm A Triple Threat, Give It To Me, Promiscuous, SexyBack, Carry Out, Red Bone (snippet), a Rick Ross song, a Snoop Dogg song and 2 other songs that I don't know the titles of.
It has been brought to my attention that a LiveStream video was shared very recently but Timbaland doesn't want it to be shared, (even though he slipped the link himself). So to be true to Timmy I will not share that video, however I can this snippet with the Timbo/Rozay collab:


For now however I can share with you the images from the Timbo stage set:
On a brighter note I can share with you a version of "Break Ya Back" without radio DJ shoutouts:

No comments:

Post a Comment